Project Polo: Citizen Dialogues
Do you want to form a part of a regional project? Are you interested in subjects of community development? Do you want to give your opinion about the citizen participation in your state?
The POLO project is looking for 24 citizens to participate in discussion tables in Oaxaca! What is needed to participate?
- Be between the ages 18 and 65 years old.
- Be interested in subjects of community development, civil society, and/or citizen participation.
- Be from or have knowledge of the before mentioned regions.
- Have availability of time (3 hours)
- Have capacity in communication and empathy with different people.
- Want to learn and be a part of a team.
What do I have to do?
- Assist in the discussion table and actively participate expressing your opinions and points of view.
- Respect the participation of other participants.
What are the benefits of being a volunteer?
- To be part of a project with presence in Puebla, Guerrero, and Oaxaca.
- To form part of a multidisciplinary team with experience that will allow you to meet people that work with and for civil society.
- Certificate of participation for part of the project.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in being part of the discussion tables and you complete the requirements, you can send your profile and contact information to the email: email@example.com
What will be the selection process?
- 15 people will be selected between the ages of 18 and 29 and 15 people will be selected between the ages of 10 to 65 per region.
- The selection will be in charge of the Regional Community Coordinator as well as the Coordinator and Communications assistant of the project.
- Priority will be given to people who are not part of the constituted organizations.
- Publication of the call: October 9, 2017
- Closing of the call: October 17, 2017
- Publication of results: October 18, 2017
- Execution of activities: October 20, 2017