SiKanda considers each donor to be vital to achieving its objectives and thus has established guidelines for supporters.
- Selection of projects: Donors may direct contributions to a specific project or area of activities.
- Participation: Donors may offer comments and suggestions about association activities.
- Receiving Information: Donors have the right to be kept regularly informed about financial activities and the use of funds via email, website, written correspondence, or newsletters.
- Respectful Communication: Donors will not receive any communications that are offensive to the donor or any person or group.
- Outcomes: Donors may obtain information at any time about ongoing activities and project outcomes.
- Verification and Control: Donors may have access to the operating budget in any format convenient to them.